Iberia Discount Tire
3402 E Old Spanish Trl, New Iberia, LA, 70560
1.Commercial Tire Of Lafayette
105 Amanda Dr
202 Zachary Dr
105 E Amedee Dr
4.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Lafayette, LA area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
Delta World Tire Company
2300 Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70508
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.