1.Oral Surgery Office LLC
2204 Scott St
Physicians & SurgeonsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The Oral Surgery Office (OSO) was founded in 1950, making it the longest tenured practice of its kind in the Greater Lafayette area. Since that time, our philosophy has never changed. The patient expe
2.Indiana Neurology Specialty Care
3731 Rome Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyOsteopathic Clinics
As specialists in neurology, our physicians have been fully trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the nervous system. Their holistic expertise and experience includes central, peripheral, and aut
1221 S Creasy Ln Ste K1
Speech-Language PathologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Miracle-Ear® is the brand Americans have grown to trust when it comes to hearing aids. With premium service in the Lafayette, IN area, the latest technology, and the most discreet hearing aids in the
4.Pain Care Center
975 Mezzanine Dr Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Dr. Robert Bigler, MD, Dr. Ferdinand Ramos, MD
5.Hoover Foot Clinic
2020 Union St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
If I could give a zero I would Blotched my surgery Caused me life long problems stray away from this doctor
6.Burgett Kresovsky Eye Care
1345 Unity Pl
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Jason Burgett, MD, Seth Kresovsky, MD
2320 Concord Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.