Buena Vista Urgent Care
8216 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL, 32821
1.Mulberry Integrative Medicine
910 Old Camp Rd Ste 192
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Integrative Physical Medicine
6909 Old Highway 441 S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have been going to this facility for 2 years now. Great, attentive, caring staff who answer all your questions. They help you with all the equipment to insure you get the best benefits. They unde
3.Integrative Healthcare and Physical Medicine, Ocala
3773 S Pine Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Your Path to Total Health...
4.Ocala Integrative Medicine
27 SE 11th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Center for Natural & Integrative MedicineServing the Lady Lake, FL area
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHomeopathic PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineHealth & Wellness Products
I admire any physician who takes the time and has the knowledge to use alternative options to promote healing rather than promoting pharmaceutical drugs which merely mask the symptoms of illness rathe
6.Southeastern Integrated Medical
749 Highway 466
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Integrated Family Medical Center
773 Highway 466
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
618 E South St Ste 100, Orlando, FL, 32801
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.