1.Kotecki's Service Inc
1909 Saint Vincent Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Transmission
Kotecki's Service, Inc. is a LaSalle, IL, based automobile repair shop. We're dependable, professional mechanics. For over 40 years, we've helped drivers return to the road with vehicles that are cert
2.Buy Guy & Sons Tire
400 N Main Ave
235 N Main Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
LADD Automotive, in Ladd, IL, is a leading auto repair specialist serving Spring Valley, Cherry and all the surrounding areas for 15 years. We carry auto and truck accessories from WeatherTech, Dee Ze
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
We had a flat tire on our family road trip to Wisconsin today. The guys were very helpful and had us back on the road in less then 20 minutes. Support your local small businesses and buy your tires he
5.Florencia Tire Service
913 6th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Great reliable work! And definitely good prices!!
6.Tire Tracks Usa
1505 13th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.