PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lackawanna area.
1.Gambacorta & Dental Associates
750 Dick Rd Ste 1
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Staff is friendly, new equipment, very informative
2.Lakeshore Primary Care Associates
4855 Camp Rd Ste 100
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Wait time is minimal. I have been very satisfied with my issues being recognized and solved in a short amount of time.
3.Affordable General Dentistry,P.C.
198 Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This place is fantastic! Dr. Colon is very gentle and the staff is so friendly. The prices are great. I would recommend this place to everyone!
4.East Buffalo Chiropractic
449 E Ferry St
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
5.Women's Health Ctr
239 Bryant St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Women's Health Center provides cancer screening, family planning, counseling and testing services. The center also handles cases related to high blood pressure, bleeding disorder and diabetes. It offe
6.Western New York Immediate Care
7616 Transit Rd
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
MY FAMILY HAD A GREAT VISIT AT IMMEDIATE CARE. MY SON WAS IN AND OUT OF THERE IN A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR AND THATS JUST BECAUSE HE NEEDED LAB WORK XRAY AND AN IV. THE NURSE EXPLAINED THAT THE TEST AND T
7.Mercy Comprehensive Care Center
397 Louisiana St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsMedical LabsClinics
Nobody ever calls you back , bad service, even if you make an appointment it can take hours to be seen. Changing doctors, horrible clinic
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lackawanna area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.