Call A Pro
Serving the La Puente area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.A. C. Lock & Key
10625 Garvey Ave
South El Monte,CA
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesFix-It ShopsKeys
I use these guys for my cars that need a key that we transport to the auction. If its a chipped key are not, they are fast and affordable. I know they do residential and commercial property locks as
4.Good Lock & Key
2667 unit A Colorado Blvd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
* 24 Hour - Day & Evening * Safes For The Home * Keyless Locks * Medeco High Security Hardware * Fast & Reasonable Service * Fast & Emergency Mobile Service
5.Los Angeles-- American Locksmith Services
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Roca Lock & Key Inc.
1266 Goodrich Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingAccess Control Systems
7.J W Lock Co Inc
520 N 2nd Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
J.W. Lock Company Inc. was founded in 1955. At that time was know as J.W. Lock and Fix-It Shop. The business began in a small house at the present location. In the 1960s the current building was const
Locksmith - 15 Min. Away
fidelitylocksmith.com/socal Call Now. Fastest Service, 20% Off.Licensed & Insured Local Locksmiths
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.