1.San Jacinto Medical Group
2610 N Alexander Dr
Medical ClinicsHospitalsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Great Doctor, first I have seen in ages that will really talk with you, he is young but that only means he has the newest training and knowlage (in my opinion). I never have a probem seeing him and of
2.Jacinto Medical Group
11006 Spencer Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Jacinto Medical Group
1309 W Fairmont Pkwy Ste L
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.San Jacinto Medical Clinic and Rehabilitation
2802 San Jacinto St
5.San Jacinto Manor
206 W P St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
6.Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital
4401 Garth Rd
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsEmergency Care Facilities
My husband was admitted to this hospital after getting a horrible infection that caused Gangrene. The staft could not have been nicer. We were told that the surgeon did an excellent job of getting al
7.San Jacinto Wellness Clinic
4001 San Jacinto St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: MedicalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.