Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Laporte, located inside CVS/pharmacy #6483 at 1407 Lincolnway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phy
3340 Monroe St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3808 W Pawnee Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
1501 State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Wouldn't recommend this office to my worst enemy! The office is one of the dirtiest I've ever seen. The staff is rude and don't seem to know how to do their jobs. The office manager is rude and very u
5.Sergiwa Adam-Board Certified In Pediatrics
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Dr. Sergiwa is a wonderful doctor! He's very patient and kid-friendly. He always makes sure that my children are comfortable and content before he even starts to check them over. He has always made su
1300 State St Ste 1b
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsOptical GoodsOptometrists
Very nice doctor and office is always neat and clean.
7.Community Health Center
400 Teegarden St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The Community Health Center affords access to medical services for those individuals who may be challenged with little or no income or lack of insurance. By providing affordable care to the families i
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.