American Local Locksmith
Serving the La Porte area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Precision Auto & BodyServing the La Porte, IN area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Insurance Work Specialists - Serving The Michiana Indiana Area And The Niles Michigan Area
2305 Hamstrom Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
Precision Towing's Heavy Duty Towing Service uses a 30 ton freightliner wrecker to haul anything on the road. This truck is known for its ability to handle 80,000 plus pounds. Precision Towing's Heavy
5.Schneider's Lock & Security
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.Brandy's Lock & Key Shop
1201 Calumet Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Brandy's Lock & Key has been Established Since 1929 and services Commercial, Residential, Industrial & Automotive. Our Services we offer are Master Key Systems, Access Control Systems, High Security K
7.EMCOR Hyre Electric Co. Of Indiana Inc.
2655 Garfield Ave
Fire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsMedical Equipment & Supplies
EMCOR Hyre Electric has been serving the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area since 1912. Our projects include customized work for local Hospitals, Schools, Businesses, Churches, Casinos and Home Ow
Auto Loan Marketplace
www.lendingtree.com/auto $0 Down OK, Find Your Best OptionsAny Credit, No Loan Cap, Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.