1.Las Animas Clinic
1012 Belmont Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
2.Ryon Medical & Associates
1420 E 3rd St
Medical ClinicsCounselors-Licensed Professional
3.Paradvne Enterprises Inc
12 W Church St
4.Morley, Michael K, MD
1112 Carson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Great doctor who performed an experimental procedure called the allograft to save movement and walking abilities on my left ankle. An allograft is the fusing a bone taken from a cadaver onto my damage
5.Ark-Valley Home Care
117 W 3rd St
Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsSocial Service OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
Best Home Health Care Agency - 24 Hour Personal Monitoring.At Ark Valley Home Care we realize that many people need health care services but wish to remain in the comfort of their homes, so we strive
317 W 3rd St Ste 100
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHospicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Established in 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services is a nonprofit organization that offers clinical care and wellness services for children, families and senior citizens. The organization conducts wellnes
7.Dr. Ma Stella Ocampo-Carale, MD
1100 Carson Ave Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.