PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the La Habra area.
1.Sierra Health Center
501 S Brookhurst Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersBirth Control Information & Services
Accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, MSI, Private Insurance, CalOPTIMA, ARTA, CHOC, Prospect, CHDP, FamilyPACT, Healthy Families, Low Cash Fees (Sliding Scale). Free Services to Those Qualified
2.Brea Urgent Care
395 W Central Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
I was sent their by my job because I got hurt at work. They were very friendly and well attentive to my needs. The office was very clean and Doctors and nurses were very respectful.
3.Pioneer Medical Group
17777 Center Court Dr Ste 400, Cerritos CA, 90703
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons
Same Day Appointments, two after-hours facilities, lab & x-ray on-site, accepting new patients, evening appointments also available. AMENITY Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Many Sp
4.Vida Health Clinic
202 W La Habra Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Institute For Healthcare
501 S Idaho St Ste 300
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Information & Research
6.Reyes Medical Associates
408 S Beach Blvd Ste 111
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Same Day Appointments Available - Friendly & Courteous Staff - New Patients Welcome Discounts For Cash Patients - Most Insurance Accepted
7.Thomas William M
15763 E Imperial Hwy
Medical ClinicsHair RemovalMassage ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.