ACME Tree Service
2738 Lindsay Ave, Louisville, KY, 40206
1.Mark A Green DC
429 W Muhammad Ali Blvd Ste 102
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Dr. Mark Allen Green, DC
2137 Dixie Hwy
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionists
3.Rebecca Green, Other
1001 Breckenridge Ln
OptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
4.Kenneth Green, MD
1031 New Moody Ln Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Green, Judith, Dds - Cane Run Smile Ctr
749 S 43rd St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty MaintenanceLawn Maintenance
Welcome To GreenCareGreenCare LLC, is a locally owned and operated lawn and landscape service company, providing services to Louisville, La Grange, Shelbyville, and surrounding areas in KY. We truly e
7.Bruce Green Agency
187 N Gate Blvd
Don't Worry I Can Fix It
1406 S 6th St, Louisville, KY, 40208
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.