76 S La Grange Rd Ste C
im a man with very long feminent hair and my beautison takes very good care of it for meand I can joke with her about it
2.Prime Time Cuts
7661 W Saint Francis Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
542 W Campus Dr
Video Rental & Sales
4.Alpine Cuts Inc
1 N La Grange Rd
5.Paolo's Cut & Color
26 E Plainfield Rd
6.Cuts 4 Less
7840 Ogden Ave Ste 4
2434 Park Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.