1.Community Health Care Clinics Inc
1601 Western Ave
2.Community Health of East Tennessee Inc
130 Independence Ln
ClinicsCounseling ServicesDisability ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
This a typical medical facility with minimal staff but the waiting room is a lot bigger than the last building.
3.Community Health Of East Tennessee Inc
502 W Central Ave Ste 1
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Community Health Alliance
445 S Gay St
Health InsuranceInsuranceMedical Clinics
5.Helen Ross Mcnabb Center
201 W Springdale Ave
Mental Health ServicesFoster Care AgenciesMental Health Clinics & InformationAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
6.Interfaith Health Clinic
315 Gill Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsCommunity OrganizationsMedical Clinics
I called and answered all their questions and was told I qualify. I show up for the appointment and am told that I do not qualify and the two people at the window proceeded to argue with me. Needles
7.Florence Crittenton Agency
1531 Dick Lonas Rd
Social Service OrganizationsMental Health Clinics & InformationPregnancy CounselingAssociations
Florence Crittenton Agency, founded in 1896, is a nonprofit organization for troubled young women. It provides services to women who are pregnant and abused, and in crisis. The organization provides s
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.