Health Insurance Services
Serving the La Crosse area. Affordable Cheap Health Insurance .Call us Now to Get your Free Quote.
1303 Main St
2.Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
700 West Ave S
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
Starting as Western Wisconsin's first hospital in 1883, Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare continues to put the needs of our patients first as we deliver safe, high-quality patient care t
3.Franciscan Healthcare Vlg Apt
800 West Ave S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
800 West Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
4622 Mormon Coulee Rd
6.Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare
191 Theater Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
Mayo Clinic Health System Franciscan Healthcare continues to put the needs of our patients first as we deliver safe, high-quality patient care to the 7 Rivers Region. The Urgent Care Clinic is open Mo
7.Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
524 Vilas St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the La Crosse area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.