Serving the La Crosse area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Flooring Interiors At The Board Store
524 Copeland Ave
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.The Home Depot
2927 Market Pl
Insulation ContractorsMajor AppliancesFloor MaterialsLumber
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed ENERGY STAR qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We m
5.Sears Home Improvement Roofing Systems
Roofing Equipment & SuppliesRoofing Services ConsultantsRoofing ContractorsShingles
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
6.Attic Restorations Floor
W4903 State Road 33
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersBuilding Specialties
La Crosse Contractor
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today ContractorTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?