1.St Anthony's Catholic Church
801 N Burleson St
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
2.St Anthony Marie De Claret
801 N Burleson St
Churches & Places of Worship
Please try reloading the page.
I needed a Doctor Sunday morning April 7,2013. I was coughing non-stop. I received a breathing treatment and meds that stopped my coughing. To be on the safe side a got a chest x-ray in the office to be sure it was not more serious. They made me a copy of the x-ray to take to my pulmonologist. I planning to try an allergy preventive, so this will not happen again. I was seen within 20 minutes of arrival. I would highly recommend this clinic. There was a Doctor,a Nurse Practitioner,and other office personnel on duty Sunday morning.
This Urgent Care Clinic is amazing! If they treated patients full time I would get all of mine, and my families care here. They really go above and beyond to have a short wait time, excellent patient care, and the staff is very caring. I also like that they call you the next day to see how you are doing. I cannot say enough good things about this clinic!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.