1.Big Teds Lawn Service
247 Quail Ridge Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
General Lawn Care and Maintenance Grass Cutting
2.General Lawn Care
113 Ansley Way
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Terry's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service More InfoPREFERRED
5.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
6.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Kyle, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
7.Unlimited Lawn Service
104 Rio Robles Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
This guy took a week to return my call and then scalped the yard all over and did an awful job. Unless you want a horible job, don't call him. He was even more expensive than the rest, which I figur
Kyle Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Kyle
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.