A-1 Safe & Lock
2803 Carolina Beach Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28412 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Solid guys. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and we wanted a high security lock installed. They got it done right away, even though they didn't have the part, they went to get it, came
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.A-Atlantic Coast Lock & Supply
7250 Market St Unit A
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
$5 OFF Transponder Keys
Locksmith in the Wilmington Area providing Licensed Bonded Experienced Locksmiths for Commercial, Residential, Safe and Automotive Lock Hardware and Key sales repairs and installations. Specialty keys
6.A-1 Coastal Lock & Key
925 South College Road Ste 3
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
This company was referred to us by our real estate company Coldwell Banker and they came out and changed two locks on the front door and rekeyed the others in less than 4 hours. He was very courteous
7.Island Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsKeys
Amazing and very professional service! I needed two door locks replaced on a stormy Thursday night and was amazed by how quickly &amp;amp;amp; easily the work was completed. Each step of the pro
Serving the Kure Beach area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.