107 S 6th St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Thank you for visiting Kremmling Dental where we offer our patients hometown charm in a refined and contemporary environment. Our staff friendly, supportive and skilled in the latest dental care our s
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Glenwood Oral Surgery, PCServing the Kremmling, CO area
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At Glenwood Oral Surgery PC, Dr. George Haltom has been providing gentle oral surgical care with less anxiety to families across the Western Slope for more than 30 years. His oral and maxillofacial su
290 E Agate Ave
Great dentist and hygienists. They explain everything to you and answer all questions. Very comfortable environment. Work with you on payment plans.
7.Silk's Dental Hygiene Service
21 Kings Crossing Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Teeth Polishing - Ultrasonic Cleaning - X-Rays - Oral Cancer Screenings - Sealants - Fluoride Treatments - Teeth Whitening - Smoking Cessation - Computerized Periodontal Assessment - Periodontal Thera
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future