1.Central Tire and Road Service
6005 Highway 35 S
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake RepairAutomotive Roadside ServiceTire Dealers
2.Central Tire And Road ServiceMOVED
800 Veterans Memorial Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake Repair
Central Tire And Road Service LLC is serving the Central Mississippi area. We offer new and used tires for cars, trucks, and equipment. We are licensed and insured and are available 24 hours. Give us
3.Central Tire Svc
801 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.