1.Burns Auto Care
391 S 00 Ew
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
306 W Sycamore St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I had a belt break at 3pm on a Friday. I happened to be near City Tire so I gave them a try. I'm soo glad I did. They tackled my hard to find parts and even stayed 2 hours past closing to get me back
3.Tire Barn Warehouse
1637 E Sycamore St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Tire Barn guarantees you the lowest total price on your tires. We will beat ANY competitor’s tire price by 5% before you buy and for up to 30 days after your purchase. Just bring in their written esti
1854 E Boulevard
This is the best place to get tires - prices are very competitive and will match others - will fix flats for free. Been going here for over 10 yrs and never had a problem.More Nearby Locations »
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1920 E Markland Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.Wholesale Tire & Service
1189 E Markland Ave
7.Gillem's Tire & Auto Care
1716 W Markland Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
had great personal service , very prompt and less expensive cost than estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.