Serving the Kokomo area.
1.Charles J Myers
507 W Walnut St
AttorneysSocial Security & Disability Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
The Male secretary that they have in the office now is SUPER friendly on the phone and he is VERY helpful!!
2.Myers, Kim NP
1101 Michigan Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Curry Charles D MD
1601 W Lincoln Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Charles Michel, LCSW
702 W Alto Rd
Social WorkersCounseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Charles Lai, MD
1000 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
6.Charles R Kershner MD
285 W 12th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.White, Charles, MD
1000 N Broadway
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Doran Stephanie C / Attorney-At-Law
109 W Sycamore St, Kokomo, IN, 46901
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.