Banner Flower House
1017 S Buckeye St, Kokomo, IN, 46902
208 E Southway Blvd
Grocery StoresPharmaciesFloristsMeat Markets
I LIKE THIS STORE IT'S A NICE PLACE TO SHOP AND EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY,AND QUICK I CAN GET IN AND OUT
1401 N Washington St
Supermarkets & Super StoresDelicatessensBakeriesGrocery Stores
899 E Jefferson St
PharmaciesGrocery StoresSupermarkets & Super Stores
300 S Broadway
Supermarkets & Super StoresGrocery StoresDelicatessensBakeries
286 W Main St
Grocery StoresConvenience Stores
824 N 3rd St
Grocery StoresSupermarkets & Super StoresBakeries
There are a few (not all)service desk associates that are unfriendly and will ignore you. They don't say "thank you" and act like your bothering them somwtimes.
2101 E Wabash St
ProFlowers | 7 Days Of Freshness Guaranteed
Serving the Kokomo area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.