Thomas L Prather DDS
1941 W Boulevard, Kokomo, IN, 46902
1.Johnson Gregory H DDS
2350 S Dixon Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Johnson provides excellent pediatric dental care! He is very friendly and shows genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Johnson and his staff are exceptional, and I feel very comfortable with my chi
2.Hearn Dental Care
1811 Dogwood Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
3.Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo Melissa Jarrell, DDS
5111 Clinton Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I dearly love dr. Jarrell and her staff.. All are so kind. I have never in my 68 years had a root canal take and ended up with having a pulled tooth, but she did it and I did not have to lose a tooth.
4.Ladd Dental Group Inc
2333 W Lincoln Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Labs
This is hands down the best dental office I have ever been to! For anyone in need of high quality dental care, I strongly recommend checking out Ladd Dental Group!
5.Family Dental Care
200 S Dixon Rd
Family Dental Care has been serving the Kokomo, Indiana area for over 37 years. We provide preventative and restorative dental care to ensure you have a healthy smile for a lifetime.
6.Christine, Ray DDS
604 E Boulevard
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I've been going to Dr. Christine for years. Great practice, with an excellent staff. My kids also love it.
2302 S Dixon Rd
There is a comfortable solution for you- Sedation Dentistry! With a simple pill you can feel like you've slept through your visit. You can overcome the fears that stop you from seeking the dental careMore Nearby Locations »
Rogers Donald E DDS
2705 S Berkley Rd, Kokomo, IN, 46902
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future