Rogers Donald E DDS
2705 S Berkley Rd, Kokomo, IN, 46902 More Info
2124 E Boulevard
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
got me in the day after I called. are flexible with payments. friendly staff. got to the root of my problem and are fixing it. highly recommend.More Nearby Locations »
314 E Alto Rd
Awesome staff! Very comfortable environment! Answered all my questions and put me at ease! I highly recommend them!
3.Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Kokomo Melissa Jarrell, DDS
5111 Clinton Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I dearly love dr. Jarrell and her staff.. All are so kind. I have never in my 68 years had a root canal take and ended up with having a pulled tooth, but she did it and I did not have to lose a tooth.
4.Ladd Dental Group Inc
2333 W Lincoln Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Labs
This is hands down the best dental office I have ever been to! For anyone in need of high quality dental care, I strongly recommend checking out Ladd Dental Group!
5.Johnson Gregory H DDS
2350 S Dixon Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Johnson provides excellent pediatric dental care! He is very friendly and shows genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Johnson and his staff are exceptional, and I feel very comfortable with my chi
6.Michael D Tuttle DDS
1970 W Boulevard
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I love this place. And im even scares of dentist. Im sure theres many like me. Dr tuttle is a very polite doc. And his staff of ladys are just so nice and welcoming. Im my first visit had me laughing
7.Perfect Smiles Dental Care
2362 W Boulevard Ste B
The office is quite efficient. They are friendly and organized. They remember who you are!! The flow of the office is marvelous and the staff all educate you on every aspect of your appointment andMore Nearby Locations »
Thomas L Prather DDS
1941 W Boulevard, Kokomo, IN, 46902
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future