Rogers Donald E DDS
2705 S Berkley Rd, Kokomo, IN, 46902 More Info
2124 E Boulevard
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
got me in the day after I called. are flexible with payments. friendly staff. got to the root of my problem and are fixing it. highly recommend.
2.Aspen DentalServing the Kokomo, IN area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3101 S Western Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
This is the best dentist office in Grant County! The staff are very caring and quick. They treat you like a friend. They want the patient to be as comfortable as possible and really care about them.
3101 E S Deerwood Ct
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Thomas L Prather DDS
1941 W Boulevard, Kokomo, IN, 46902
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.