1.Union Tire LLC
114 Lower Mill Bay Rd
For over 40 years, Union Tire LLC located in Kodiak, AK has been proudly selling new and used tires specifically manufactured to handle Alaska's rigorousness terrain and offer a large selection of tir
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.