1.Summit Medical Group Farragut Urgent Care Clinic
11416 Grigsby Chapel Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Have used Deene Hill several times and found them to be very friendly. Received fast service and my condition was taken care of promptly. Did not feel rushed. Would reccomend them to my friends. Alway
2.Summitt Medical Group Farragut
10820 Kingston Pike Ste 11
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
3.Farragut Walk In Clinic
11408 Kingston Pike Ste 400
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I like this clinic the staff are friendly yet professional. Dr Petty is niceand knowledgahle. This clinic is excellent for ba$ic healthcare needs. The person who said hes a fraud is nuts! Ive been on
4.Summit Medical Group
1225 E Weisgarber Rd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMedical Service Organizations
5.Summit Medical Group
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Summit Medical Group-Hardin Valley
10252 Hardin Valley Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Summit Medical Group Pllc MD
11201 W Point Dr
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.