1.Associated Dental Professionals West-PC
8874 Kingston Pike
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I'm always a bit nervous about having dental work done but when I came to they're office for some fillings last week the doctor and staff made me feel totally at ease! So caring and professional I wou
4608 Greenway Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDental Equipment & Supplies
I highly recommend Dr. Orr and the staff at Daily Denture. They were kind, patient and professional. I have several family members that have seen Dr. Orr and have been very satisfied.
3.LoCascio, Steven J Dr
306 Prosperity Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. LoCascio Specializes In Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthetics * Crowns * Bridges * Dental Implants * Dentures
4.Smartt William H DDS PC
6230 Highland Place Way
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
William H. Smartt D.D.S. provides individuals throughout Knoxville and the surrounding areas with reliable dental care. Our highly skilled dentist specializes in prosthodontistry (oral artificial repl
7731 Kingston Pike
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
I had my teeth cleaned by Derek today and he did a very good job. I always have anxiety issues when I go to the dentist but Derek does such a good job that I actually enjoyed my sessionMore Nearby Locations »
6.Bobbera, Matthew L Dr
306 Prosperity Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsClinicsDental Clinics
7.East Tennessee Prosthodontics
306 Prosperity Rd Ste 201
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentists
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.