Serving the Knoxville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Knox Rail Salvage Inc
200 E Magnolia Ave
Floor MaterialsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding MaterialsHome Improvements
They have the best selection of porcelain floor tile and travertine in east Tennessee. Not to mention exceptional values on all wood kitchen cabinets that are in stock and ready to take home for your
2.Broadway Carpets Inc
930 N Broadway St
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersRugsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Buy cash & carry or our skilled craftsmen insure a quality installation. Great selection, great service & great prices.
3.Corky's Custom Flooring
814 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
4.Vinyard Floor Covering & Carpet
1127 N Broadway St
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceFloor MaterialsHome Improvements
Complete bathroom and kitchen remodel. A+++
5.Yarbrough Concrete Polishing
6927 Hurst Ln
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Staining ServicesConcrete ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
Polished concrete floors are quickly becoming the leading flooring option for architects, builders and general contractor around the world. Call us today for more information on the cost and benefits
10029 Parkside Dr
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersMore Nearby Locations »
7.David's Abbey Carpet & Floors
10853 Kingston Pike
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsHardwoodsRugsMore Nearby Locations »
Top Quality Flooring Sale
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?