Serving the Knoxville area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Corky's Custom Flooring
814 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
2.Vinyard Floor Covering & Carpet
1127 N Broadway St
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Complete bathroom and kitchen remodel. A+++
3.Yarbrough concrete polishing
6927 Hurst Ln
Flooring ContractorsConcrete ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
Polished concrete floors are quickly becoming the leading flooring option for architects, builders and general contractor around the world. Call us today for more information on the cost and benefits
1131 Atlantic Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloors-IndustrialFloor MaterialsWoodworking
New Installation, Commercial & Residnetial, Sanding, Refinishing, Hardwood Floors, Free Estimates.
10029 Parkside Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersMore Nearby Locations »
6.Mack's Flooring Co
3541 Neal Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
7.Miracle Method Of Knoxville
1219 Hilton Rd
Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom RemodelingCounter Tops
Miracle Method Resurfacing- Bathtub Refinishing, Countertop Refinishing,Ceramic Tile Refinishing
Buff and Coat Hardwood
Serving the Knoxville area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?