Protech Your Home
Serving the Knoxville area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.First Security Alarms
9208 Kingston Pike
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.First Floor Security Guard Desk
900 S Gay St
Office Buildings & ParksReal Estate Rental ServiceCommercial Real Estate
3.First Security Group Bank
1111 N Northshore Dr
Commercial & Savings Banks
111 Center Park Dr Ste 501
Fire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
5144 N Broadway St
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
First Watch specializes in delicious Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch creations freshly-prepared to order. First Watch begins each morning at the crack of dawn, slicing and juicing fresh fruits and vegetab
625 Market St Ste 100
BanksInvestment SecuritiesLoansCommercial & Savings Banks
7.First Fidelity-East Tennessee
4812 Asheville Hwy
Financial Planning ConsultantsInvestmentsFinancial ServicesInvestment Securities
Serving the Knoxville area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.