Gilreath Sidney W
550 W Main St, Knoxville, TN, 37902
1.Eric B.Foust, Attorney at Law
422 S Gay St
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
Serving the Knoxville area.
Please try reloading the page.
John Dreiser helped me win my SSDI case. SS cases can be very complicated and intimidating. Mr.Dreiser guided me through every step of the process and handled everything promptly. He and his team were very friendly, answered all my questions and kept me updated regularly. I would definitely recommend him.
Ms. Easter handled my divorce. It was a bad situation and she did a great job. I would recommend her to anyone going through a divorce.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers