Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Fountain City Dental Care
5034 N Broadway St
We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our offic
2.Associated Dental Professionals West-PC
8874 Kingston Pike
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I'm always a bit nervous about having dental work done but when I came to they're office for some fillings last week the doctor and staff made me feel totally at ease! So caring and professional I wou
3.Hutton & Mayes DDS
2931 Essary Dr
4.Dr. David O. Pickett DMD
248 N Peters Rd
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.LoCascio, Steven J Dr
306 Prosperity Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. LoCascio Specializes In Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthetics * Crowns * Bridges * Dental Implants * Dentures
614 Mabry Hood Rd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
My whole family has been going to Dr John's since 1997.....He shoots you strait if anything is wrong and is fair and kind. I love his staff also they are like family. I can't even believe someone has
7.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates PC
939 E Emerald Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentistry Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future