922 Circle Park
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & Repair
Sitara Electric was great from the initial phone call to the completion of the project. Eddie and the crew were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They stayed within the estimated cost and comp
2.Ace Electric Service
3300 Rifle Range Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding MaintenanceElectric Equipment & Supplies
They replaced my breaker box and did a good job
3.BESCO/Broadway Electric Service Corporation
1800 N Central St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLab Equipment & SuppliesElectriciansThermographers
Broadway Electric Service Corporation, also known as BESCO, is one of the largest electrical contractors in Tennessee. The company has a staff of more than 500 trained and certified in the United Stat
4205 Eiffel Ln
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
5.McGaha Electric Co
1401 N 6th Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFans-Ventilating & ExhaustLighting Consultants & Designers
Best electrical company in. Knoxville!..............................................................
320 Troy Cir Ste I
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansHome BuildersGeneral Contractors
Best customer service, professionalism, and most importantly PRICING around. From the very first call to Charlotte to the gentlemen Jason and Taylor, we couldn't have experienced better service. They
7.Electrical Service Company
ElectriciansHousehold FansGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.