1.Greencastle Internal Medicine
305 Medic Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Liu, Katherine J, MD
1542 S Bloomington St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Lucio Giovanni Palanca, MD
1542 S Bloomington St Suite 1100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3181 S 3rd Pl
Speech-Language PathologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Miracle-Ear® is the brand Americans have grown to trust when it comes to hearing aids. With premium service in the Terre Haute, IN area, the latest technology, and the most discreet hearing aids in th
5.Laser Spine Institute
Physicians & SurgeonsBack Care Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
6.Terre Haute Medical Clinic
4757 S 7th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Worst Patient Care & Customer Service from a Medical Clinic I have ever experienced in my life. I had a family physician growing up in my hometown, served on Active Duty in the military under nume
7.Harsha Behavioral Center
1980 E Woodsmall Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryHospitals
Compassion, Care and Excellence Harsha Behavioral Center is a free standing 36-bed hospital established in August 2008, and is a provider of psychiatry focusing on children (3-12) and adolescent (13-1
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.