1.Colony Tire & Auto Service
3114 N Croatan Hwy
Kill Devil Hills,NC
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Colony Tire & Svc Ctr
720 Us Highway 64 And 264
321 Us Highway 64 And 264
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Kitty Hawk Tires
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.