Not the Weakest Link
Serving the Kissimmee area.
1.West Orange Nephrology
1210 E Plant St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.West Orange Nephrology
10000 W Colonial Dr Ste 180
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons
3.West Orange Nephrology
740 S Dillard St
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Méndez fue mi médico primario por varios años. Un médico excelente y muy comprometido con la salud de sus pacientes. Muy tolerante y paciente, cualidad escencial cuando se trata de atender a personas de edad avanzada. Solidario y muy respetuoso. Recientemente circunstancias me obligaron a buscar los servicios de otro centro de salud, y lo he lamentado tanto. Pq el doctor Méndez ha sido parte importante en las atenciones de salud para mi familia y para mi. Lo recomiendo al 100%.
Dr Hartman is a great doctor. He has been ranked as a top 10 physician in Florida and his skill and manner are above reproach. He has been my Doctor for nearly 20 years and I have never had any concern about a diagnoses he has given me. He is a general physician as well as a baby doctor and many of our friends have used him to deliver their children.
Dr. Littel is great. The office staff are friendly and helpful. They are flexible and can often work you in right away if you are not doing well. They are very helpful and understanding of your situation. The office environment is very professional but also has a personal touch.
Great office! Beautiful and clean! Staff is very nice! Dr. Margaret Poulos is an outstanding physician - extremely knowledgable and a wonderful bedside manner! I highly recommend this medical practice!!
Dr. Charneco, Dr. Barreto and all the team are wonderful... Thank you for all you do for me and my kids. We always feel loved and cared when we visit you. God Bless you all
The bond I've for medical with Deborah has me actually looking forward to my appointments. I've never felt that comfort with any of my previous psychotherapists.
Dr. Charneco is great and very caring. I like coming to her, her staff are amazing and caring as well. I recommend this place to everyone.
Great prices and great people , would definitely recommend them to everyone!.Everybody was very professional and genuinely concerned.
I would recommend them to anyone!.Quick, reliable, affordable, professional, and most important: FRIENDLY
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.