True Vine Landscape Management Inc.
930 Carter Rd Ste 303, Winter Garden, FL, 34787 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1601 Kelley Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServiceTermite Control
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Florida Pest Control
4315 Roush Ave
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
3.Pro-Staff Termite and Pest Control Inc
6211 Edgewater Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control Service
I am a fairly new customer to Prostaff and let me just say that this company knows what great customer service is all about!!! I use them for my indoor pest control and my lawn care. I have not seen a
4.Sterling Pest Control Inc
7170 Memory Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesFertilizing Services
We are a full service company that provides Pest Control, Termite Control, and Lawn and Ornamental Control, and we make it our mission and goal to provide you with worry and hassle-free "Sterling Serv
5.True Vine Landscape Management Inc.
930 Carter Rd Ste 303
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
6.Reid's Buy Sell & Trade
3210 N Orange Blossom Trl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers
Visit our website
10% OFF ON SERVICE
7.Pro Staff Landscape Management, LLC
6211 Edgewater Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.