True Vine Landscape Management Inc.
930 Carter Rd Ste 303, Winter Garden, FL, 34787 More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1601 Kelley Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSwimming Pool Repair & ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Excellent Service!!!Knight's Restoration was wonderful to work with. My lawn looks great and they even took care of my pool as well. Classy, Professional, Courteous, Timely and Thorough. Simply an am
4.True Vine Landscape Management Inc.
930 Carter Rd Ste 303
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
5.Reid's Buy Sell & Trade
3210 N Orange Blossom Trl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers
Visit our website
10% OFF ON SERVICE
6.Turbo Turf Landscaping
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Monthly Service Plan Discount
Turbo Turf Landscaping is a family owned and operated Lawn Maintenance Company based out of Orlando, FL. With over 10 years of experience, we know how to get the job done right, keeping your yard beau
7.Florida Pest Control
4315 Roush Ave
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.