University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL, 32817
1.Mid Florida Dental Associates
809 E Oak St
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Kissimmee, FL area for over 19 years. We provide dental care & many other dental services. We specialize in family dentistry. We accept emergency walk-ins and new patients. Appointments av
3304 Greenwald Way N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Amazing service! Made me feel comfortable, when I dreaded a visit to the Dentist. The Doctor was helpful and listened to my concerns. He provided options that fit my financial needs and the Manager maMore Nearby Locations »
3.Celebration Dental Group
2940 Mallory Cir
4.Dr Suraiya A. Kasu
801 W Oak St
Dr. Suraiya A. Kasu is an experienced, gentle dentist in Kissimmee, FL who has been performing cosmetic and general dental procedures for over 30 years with emphasis on preventive care. We promise tha
5.Celebration Pediatric Dentistry
1530 Celebration Blvd Ste 411
The moment I walked in the office, smelled and looked very clean. The receptionist was smiley and helpful. There was plenty of parking. short time for wait.. More importantly, a dentist that is very g
1014 Buenaventura Blvd
Excellent Office!! I had a great experience. All the staff are caring and very nice!! Doctor Guzman is great and is very honest!! Recommend this office to everyone!!
7.Kissimmee Dental Associates PA
324 Pleasant St
Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future