1.Orofacial & Dental Implant Surgery
605 Oak Commons Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryDental ClinicsEndodontists
I'm writing this review to express my gratitude to Dr Luis F Alicea and his staff at the Kissimmee office. My nephew had an emergency that required surgery. They were gracious to accommodate us in sho
2.Parkway Dental Care
1064 E Osceola Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
A+ is the best way to describe the awesome services Parkway Dental Care has provided to my family and I. Dr. Phillip, Dr. Reema and their staff team consistently demonstrate high levels of care, empa
3.Celebration Pediatric Dentistry
1530 Celebration Blvd Ste 411
The moment I walked in the office, smelled and looked very clean. The receptionist was smiley and helpful. There was plenty of parking. short time for wait.. More importantly, a dentist that is very g
4.Ronald T Gursky DDS
3061 Michigan Ave Ste 201a
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I recently arrived in Kissimmee from Missouri and had dental problems, I was referred by friends in my area and made an appointment with Ronald Gursky DDS. My first visit was very informative, Dr. G
5.Gooch Jonathan B DDS
1530 Celebration Blvd
If anyone takes their child to a family dentist then they are truly missing out from having a pediatric dentist. The office is made specifically for children. They make it fun and enjoyable for kids
6.Celebration Dental Group
2940 Mallory Cir
DentistsPeriodontistsClinicsDental Hygienists More Info
3304 Greenwald Way N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Amazing service! Made me feel comfortable, when I dreaded a visit to the Dentist. The Doctor was helpful and listened to my concerns. He provided options that fit my financial needs and the Manager ma
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future