3304 Greenwald Way N
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Amazing service! Made me feel comfortable, when I dreaded a visit to the Dentist. The Doctor was helpful and listened to my concerns. He provided options that fit my financial needs and the Manager maMore Nearby Locations »
2.Mid Florida Dental Associates
809 E Oak St
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Kissimmee, FL area for over 19 years. We provide dental care & many other dental services. We specialize in family dentistry. We accept emergency walk-ins and new patients. Appointments av
3.Celebration Dental Group
2940 Mallory Cir
Dental ClinicsPeriodontistsClinicsDental Hygienists
1014 Buenaventura Blvd
Excellent Office!! I had a great experience. All the staff are caring and very nice!! Doctor Guzman is great and is very honest!! Recommend this office to everyone!!
5.Greenberg Dental & Orthodontic
3233 S John Young Pkwy
The worst dental center ever. Don't even try guys and on top of that they have the worst costumer serviceMore Nearby Locations »
6.Barinas Dental Associates
2834 E Osceola Pkwy
New patients are always welcome !!! With over 30 years experience our doctors are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family. We are pro
7.A Advanced Dental Group
1111 Person St
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
YellerPages.com Discounts on DentalTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future