Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, 32808
1.Roys Safe & Lock Inc
306 W Oak St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Roy's Safe & Lock is partnered with Ask the Seal.com. The Seal of Approval is your assurance that their company is licensed, insured and any employees working on your property have passed annual c
2.Arrow Locksmith & Door Co
6004 S Orange Ave
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & Supplies
Arrow Locksmith and Door Co. is a full-service locksmith company featuring both traditional locksmith services and the latest in integrated security electronics. Servicing your home or business with t
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
5.Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Bad vibes there. Vulgar people. Won't go there again.
6.Advance Auto Locksmith
1218 Alden Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
My locks got damaged so I brought them in here. I was amazed with how well they were able to repair them on time.
7.American Locksmith Service Ontario County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Only $19 Service Call
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Unlocking & new keys for all cars.24 Hr Auto locksmith express!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.