Serving the Kirkland area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Bienenfeld Richard DDS PS
12815 120th Ave NE Ste G
Dental ClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I have been going to Dr. Bienenfeld every since I was a kid, and he has always taken great care of me. I recently came to his office to have a procedure done I was pretty nervous about, and he and his
11800 NE 128th St Ste 520
Dr. Richardson has done dental work for my whole family. Today he did a crown and I never even felt the novocaine. He and his assitant Wendy told me each step as they were doing it. They were fast and
3.James M. Austin D.D.S. & Associates
4100 Factoria Blvd SE Ste A
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr James Austin & Associates is a family dental practice open since 1981. Our patients love our state of the art facility and equipment. We treat our patients, with honesty and integrity. One of my pa
1370 116th Ave NE
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
Dr. Michael Johnson Your Board Certified Prosthodontist & Cosmetic Dentist in BellevueDr. Michael Johnson truly loves the challenge of rebuilding the damaged dentition. By rejuvenating smiles he impro
5.Advanced Dentistry At Century Sqr
1501 4th Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I have found the Best Dentist in Seattle!!!!I have seen a lot of dentists in the last 5 years and it's never been a pleasant experience until meeting Dr. Larhs!! She is the best dentist by far and sh
6.Louis K. Cheung DDS
12911 120th Ave NE
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
After 20 years going to a kids dentist it was time to graduate, my grandparents and go to Dr. Cheung and recommended I go there. I was a little scared to get a filling since i've always gone to my kid
7.Evergreen Dental Group
11800 NE 128th St Ste 440
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Our goal is to help patients of all ages achieve and maintain beautiful and healthy smiles!
Local Gen. Dental Clinic
www.seattleadvanceddentistry.com 1501 4th Avenue, Suite 312, Seattle, WA 98101 Have Confidence In Your Smile.Local Dental Health Pros. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future