Hurst's Tire Service Inc.
3579 Division Hwy, East Earl, PA, 17519
1.Pro Tire Service
4920 Lincoln Hwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Pro Tire Service has provided incredible customer service since 1990. Our experienced staff of automotive professionals perform quality auto repairs.
2.Mdk tire and fleet services
50 Buck Hill Rd
3.Bruce's Tire Service
5356 Old Strasburg Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers More Info
4.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1530 Oregon Pike
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
875 Plaza Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
6.Columbia Tire Outlet & Garage
1796 Columbia Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Transmission
Columbia Tire Outlet & Garage has been offering tire and auto repairs for more than 30 years. Whether its an oil change, brakes, tune ups, alignments, batteries, A/C service, steering, suspension, coo
7.A & R Tire Sales & Recycling Inc
198 Greenfield Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
* Great Deals * Give Us a Call Today * All Major Brands * Serving Lancaster County
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.