PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Kingwood area.
201 Kingwood Medical Dr
2.First Choice Emergency Room
2158 Northpark Dr
Emergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
First Choice ER is a free-standing, fully equipped emergency room that can handle all adult and pediatric, major and minor emergencies. Be seen in seconds! Established in 2002 First Choice Emergency R
350 Kingwood Medical Dr
4.St Lukes Wound Care Clinic
17450 St Lukes Way
Geriatric Consulting & Services
5.Wound Care Ctr
18960 N Memorial Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Memorial Hermann Wound Care Center at Northwest
1635 North Loop W
Hyperbaric ServicesWound Care
WORST HOSPITAL IN THE NATION.MY WIFE WAS TOOK THERE BY AMBULANCE FOR A BROKEN RIB,AND THE HOSPITAL ASSULTED HER,STRAPED HER DOWN TO A BED AND GAVE HER A BLACK EYE AND BUSTED NOSE AND LEFT HER STRAPED
Martin Diagnostic Clinic
710 Lawrence St, Tomball, TX, 77375
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.