1.Ernie's Lawn Care & Maintenance
1503 E Fordyce Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWater Pressure Cleaning
Ernie’s Lawn Care is your one-stop shop for all your landscaping services. We Provide the highest level of service and quality, we take on all residential and commercial jobs, no matter the size. Whet
2.Lopez Tree Trimming
507 S 19th St.
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceFirewood
Great service, very cooperative and great company to have. They are very affordable and punctual. I was very satisfied with their work!
3.Ace Budget Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
7.Joseph's Nursery Inc
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Joseph Nursery Inc is full service when it comes to providing businesses and home owners in the Corpus Christi area with levels of service that are unmatched. From landscape design to sod, we are here
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.