1.Wyoming Valley Alcohol & Drug Services, Inc.
437 N Main St
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCommunity OrganizationsGambling Addiction-Information & Treatment
Wyoming Valley Alcohol and Drug Services, Inc., is committed to provide quality treatment, prevention or education, and outreach services to residents of Luzerne county. We provide addiction counselin
2.Sally MS Alinikoff Ncc LPC
382 Pierce St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.Richard A. Singer Jr., MA
647 Wyoming Ave
311 Market St Ste 5
Counseling ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMental Health ServicesHuman Relations Counselors
5.Judith MS Koral LPC
311 Market St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatrySocial Service Organizations
6.Kathy Reiser, LPC
676 Wyoming Ave
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
7.Creative Counseling Trauma
222 Wyoming Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.